Terms of sale

For the first order from a new customer, payment of the full invoice is required. For subsequent orders from the same customer, a deposit of 60% is required before the start of production. The remaining 40% is due before delivery of the order. All bank charges related to payments are to be borne by the customer.

In case of late payment, the buyer will be legally subject to a late payment penalty in accordance with the application of the law 92-1442 of 31 December 1992, which will be calculated by applying an interest rate of 1.5 times the legal interest rate on the total of the then unpaid amounts.

PERRINE reserves exclusive ownership of all goods sold until full payment of the invoice. Failure to pay on any due date may result in the goods being reclaimed. These measures do not prevent the transfer of the order to the customer and cannot prevent any risk of deterioration of the goods or any damage otherwise caused.

Unless otherwise agreed, all orders imply acceptance of these general terms and conditions of sale.